Connecticut Personal Injury Damages Litigation
For a free consultation about your right to damages for serious or fatal personal injuries suffered as a result of the negligence of another, contact an experienced trial attorney at the Bridgeport, Danbury and Middletown law firm of Adelman Hirsch & Connors LLP. We represent clients on a contingent fee basis, so that you owe us no attorney's fee or costs until we make a recovery on your claim through settlement or trial.
Our attorneys are experienced and knowledgeable practitioners in the recovery of damages on behalf of persons with serious injuries caused by any of the following:
- Auto accidents, commercial truck accidents, or motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Claims against drunk drivers, hit and run drivers, or uninsured motorists
- Claims of medical malpractice or hospital negligence
- Surgical errors
- Diagnosis errors, including delayed diagnosis of cancer claims
- Negligence in emergency room medicine
- Birth injuries
- Medication errors, including claims against pharmacies for negligence
- Nursing home negligence and abuse claims
- Product liability claims, including cases involving defective medical devices
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability claims, including assaults related to inadequate security
- Claims against attorneys for missed statutes of limitations
- Claims involving severe or disabling injuries, including paralysis, blindness, and brain injuries or wrongful death
Many of our Connecticut personal injury lawyers are frequent authors and lecturers on the topics mentioned above. Our experience with the investigation and proof of liability and damages claims in these areas can make a significant difference in the ultimate outcome of your case and the amount of your eventual financial recovery.
For more specific information about your claim, contact one of our attorneys at our Bridgeport, Danbury or Middletown office.
- Wrongful Death
- Unsafe Products